Every woman dreams to have long, smooth and shiny hair and to maintain that hair women often go for a hair spa to repair and maintain their hair. Hair spa treatment is done keeping in mind the type of hair. Experts will tell you about your hair and what type of hair treatment you should go for to repair your damaged hair but hair spa is not only an option for the hair repair you need but you need to follow some tips after you do your spa otherwise it will not take much time to damage your hair. Let us know what care needs to be taken after you do your hair spa.
What do you need to do after a hair spa?
- No direct use of Shampoo: Avoid applying direct shampoo to your before or after your hair spa what you can do is mix your shampoo with water and let it dilute for some time this will not harm your hair.
2. Do not stop oiling your hair: Most of the time women stop applying oil to their hair after their hair spa but to keep your hair soft and smooth it’s very important to apply oil on your hair after you do your hair spa.
3. Protect your hair from sunlight and pollution: When you step out of your home try to protect your hair from sunlight and pollution. For these, you can cover your hair with a scarf or wear a hat whenever you go outside.
4. Condition your hair: After you have done with your hair spa do not forget to conditioner your hair, as conditioner helps to maintain the effect of hair spa for a longer period of time and it also helps in keeping the hair shiny and smooth and also do not forget to use hair serum after you do conditioner.
What not to do after your hair spa?
- No doubt it is important to condition your hair but only do it after 2 or 3 days of hair spa.
2. Do not wash your hair for 2-3 days after your hair spa keeps it away from getting wet. Deep conditioning is done in your hair, in that case, if you will directly wash your hair this will remove the moisturization from your hair and you will not benefit anything from hair spa.
3. Avoid using chemicals, coloring or highlighting your hair and also do not go for any treatment on your hair.
4. Wash your hair only with cold water and do not take a hot shower after your hair spa these will damage your hair and also will dry your hair. Hot showers will affect the moisture of your hair and will eliminate the benefit of a hair spa.
5. Wash your hair only with cold water and do not take a hot shower after your hair spa these will damage your hair and also will dry your hair. Hot showers will affect the moisture of your hair and will eliminate the benefit of a hair spa.